The Patriots Point Foundation Board partners with National, State, and local organizations to host events, year round, to support our Veterans. If you have questions or if you or your organization has a program you would like to partner with the Patriots Point Foundation on, please reach out to Mary Regner [email protected].
Our Community Salutes
- On May 3rd, we gathered on the USS Yorktown to celebrate and honor high school seniors who enlisted in the US military after graduation! Please check out our blog post featuring this great event! High School Seniors Honored
- Please consider donating to help us support students transitioning to military service. You can donate directly to Our Community Salutes via their website. DONATE HERE
Gold Star Family Day
- Each year we gather on Patriots Point to honor the families who have lost a loved one in service to our country. We gather around a monument that was unveiled on the grounds of Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum on January 27, 2018. The SC Gold Star Families Monument was provided by the Hershel “Woody” Williams Medal of Honor Foundation as part of a nationwide initiative to raise similar monuments across the country. The monument at Patriots Point is the first of its kind in South Carolina, and the 31st such tribute in the country. To read more about the monument please visit the Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum page.
Town of Mount Pleasant Community and Business Expo
- On September 28th, the Patriots Point Foundation had a booth set up at the Community and Business Expo in Mount Pleasant. This event is put on by the Mount Pleasant Chamber of Commerce each year and is designed to be both fun and educational.
Patriot Art Support Program
- A fabulous event hosted on Veterans Day on the USS Yorktown. Please visit our blog post for additional information: Patriots Art Foundation